The slogan of the Azores is ‘expect the unexpected’.
Consider the Azores for your next family vacation , romantic getaway, group trip or corporate retreat (sailing/diving team building experiences) .
The Azores are easily accessible from Toronto 5 hrs 35 minutes direct flight
Direct flights from European cities… Oporto, Lisbon, London, Dusseldorf, Madrid, Brussels,
- Uncrowded diving, abundant marine life and volcanic landscapes
- Chance to see pelagics, nudibranchs, mantas, hammerheads, mako and blue sharks
Coastal divers are rewarded with sightings of slipper lobsters, 9ft (3m) pregnant stingrays that glide in the current streams and dusky groupers the size of a door.
However it is the offshore diving that is really astounding. The rich and deep Atlantic water attracts shoals of pelagic life such as barracuda, marlin, wahoo, tuna and jack fish. The area is also one of Europe’s premier shark diving destinations, where blue, mako, hammerhead and even whale sharks are seen in visibility that exceeds 120ft (40m).
Nine amazing islands to explore and the area was voted second in the world for sustainable tourism by National Geographic Traveler in 2014.
Lliveaboard diving season is from Spring to Fall
August – October is considered the best time for diving in this area. Early spring is whale watching season.
Water & Wind diving is the only liveaboard diving / sailing charter operating in the Azores and offers…
- Relaxed and unique sailing experience with a maximum of eight guests
- Tailored diving vacations on a custom built catamaran
- Panoramic vistas from the saloon- to look out for whales and dolphins!
- Lots of relaxation space, safety equipment and an extensive range of dishes
- Possibility to stop off on the islands, visit waterfalls or go trekking
- All levels of sailing and diving courses available on board
- It can be booked for private use
- There are programs available for corporate events special occasions and team building sailing experiences.
Expect to receive the most amazing adventure on a beautifully equipped Fountaine Pajot sailing catamaran, based on the model Helia 44. You will see the best of the Azores whether on a sailing carter or liveaboard diving trip.
Pristine and beautiful places including Formigas Islets, Baixa do Ambrósio, Dollabarat, D. João de Castro and Princess Alice banks are now easily and comfortably reached in a luxurious diving platform. You can also take island excursions during your trip, visiting the beautiful and unique sites and cities of the